- EDUCATION UCLA SCHOOL OF THEATER, FILM & DIGITAL MEDIA - SEPTEMBER 2011 to JUNE 2015
- I have recently graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), in Film and Television Production and a Concentration in Narrative Production/Directing. As a a student, I spent the majority of my time volunteering on student film shoots (both undergraduate and graduate), as well as writing and directing my own student projects. I was recruited by UCLA's Football Team out of high school, and played through my Freshman and Sophmore years.
- I TRULY RESPECT THE VALUE OF COMMUNITY AND COLLABORATION
- I see the moviemaking process as being similar to a mosaic. Up close it is a collection of vastly different pictures, each one having its own personality and history. But then you pull back and see how all these seperate pictures come together to create a larger, singular, work of art. For me this is filmmaking, where a collection of imaginative individuals express their creativity that will ultimately make up the movie. I aspire to build something larger than myself through working alongside others.
- READY TO CONTRIBUTE AND HELP IN ANY WAY
- I have a varied skill set that makes me adaptable in even the most unorthodox of situations, and embrace any chance to learn something new. I have organizational skills that can keep even the most daunting of goals manageable, a wide variety of film and digital design experience, and a work ethic of making every new project better then my last. In short, if you can name it then I can do it (or learn how to quickly).